Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weekend Bits

My weekend was nothing special. I had exams so I spent the bulk of it studying. I was able to shop though. I can't believe it's almost Fall. I bought a sweater and a long-sleeved shirt from Gap. I was looking for tees, but all they had were sheer ones. I'm tired of all things sheer already. They only work for women with flat tummies which I certainly don't have. But oh, how I wish!

DH wanted to go have a drink tonight, but I told him to put it off 'til tomorrow after I take another exam. We did have a yummy dinner though courtesy of my mother-in-law.

MIL's meatloaf

2 comments:

  1. looks yummy.. makin me hungry.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, it is! it's easy to make, though i haven't tried making it myself ;p i'll send you the recipe if you want.

    ReplyDelete