Saturday, June 16, 2012

Blessings

Today, I'm grateful for the following:

1. Getting approved for an apartment rental here in San Antonio. The place looks beautiful and is centrally located (shops, restaurants, etc.). This will be our first taste of apartment living so hopefully all goes well. Also our first abode in this lovely city.

2. Having a happy and healthy baby. Tala turned 11 months yesterday. One more month and we will have a toddler! Right now, she's into flipping her books, looking at the pictures, pointing and blabbing. She can do this all day. She also started singing along with me. At least that's what I think (or hear). If she takes after me, she'd be breaking out into a song every now and then.

3. An outstanding show (The Wire) that I could watch during my free time. I just finished episode 5 of Season 1 and it's so good I can't believe I didn't see it during its heyday. I've always come across with articles saying it's the best show EVER and I'm convinced they could be right.


No comments:

Post a Comment