Monday, October 29, 2012

Another Wonderful Blessing

I've been keeping a little secret for about three months now. It's the greatest blessing and now I can't keep it any longer. We have another bun in the oven. Tala will be a big sister in about seven months. We already have names for a boy or a girl. We actually had the names figured out even before I got pregnant. Yup, that's how much we wanted another baby as soon as Tala turned one.

This time, I didn't experience nausea. I hope I don't jinx it by saying it out loud. And my blood sugar levels are better. I still have to watch what I eat, but it's not as bad as when I was pregnant with Tala. No cravings either except for that one time when I woke the hubby very early in the morning to ask him to buy crabs. Nothing unusual that he couldn't handle ;p

I tell Tala every once in a while that she's gonna have a sibling soon, but I don't know if she understands yet. She loves to hike up my shirt to touch and kiss my growing belly. I melt a little each time she does. It's a wonderful time for me and my family. If it's up to the hubby, we'll have another bun after this one. We'll see about that though. I think I'm happy with two, but you never know.

 belly belly happy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment