Saturday, January 14, 2012

Six Month-Old Tala

My jelly bean turned six months old today. Time flew so fast, and the next thing I know she's not so little anymore. Where did my newborn go?

She walks so fast on her walker like it's nobody's business. I can actually leave her on her own without her noticing 'coz she's busy playing. When I read to her, she couldn't take her eyes off the pictures. She loves to grab the book so she can chew on the edges. When I sing, she focuses on my lips, like she wants to make out the words so she can sing along with me. She loves to wiggle, she loves to bite, she loves to be around people.

And when she plays with her Dad, it just melts my heart. It's amazing to watch them bond like only a father and a daughter can. I've never seen two people more in love with each other.

I may not have the most beautiful house, I may not have a fancy car, I may not have a huge bank account, but I have everything I could ever need.

No comments:

Post a Comment