Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Crafty Mother-in-Law


Aren't these knitted lamb and doll the cutest? I wish I could knit like my MIL but I don't think I have the patience. Plus I don't have the greatest vision so I better just stick to ruining my eyes by reading books. She made these for her granddaughter. She's always knitting stuff; bags, hats, baby blankets, socks. I know she'll be thrilled if I ask her to teach me how.

The last time that I did something crafty was in fifth grade when I made a rag doll that got stolen. Yup, stolen. It broke my heart when our teacher gave all of my classmates's dolls back except mine. I guess someone thought it was pretty and decided to take it.

Anyway, I can't wait to have a baby so my MIL can make tons of cute stuff for my baby. That would be neat!

3 comments:

  1. you sure they stole it because they thought it was pretty?! :D

    love your new layout! i'm too tamad to change mine

    why are you always offline? hirap mo hagilapin

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...that's what i assumed! my computer conked out but it's working perfectly fine now so i should be online more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are really cute.. :)

    ReplyDelete