Thursday, August 19, 2010

Free as a Bird

Finally! Today was the last day of my Anatomy and Physiology 2 class. This is exactly how I felt after taking the last exam. So happy and free!

 Sasebo, Japan back in 2008

That was the most gruelling 5-week class ever, I tell you. It was a 4-hour lecture/lab everyday except Friday, but I put in more hours of studying each day when I got home. I had a better time with Anatomy 1, but I took it during the regular semester so I had more time to process everything. It didn't help that my professor was a slave-driver, and that's putting it mildly. To his credit, I probably did learn the most from him compared to my previous instructors.

Now I can just chill, watch my shows and do a bit of reading. I have ten days before Fall Semester starts so these days are gonna be precious. I intend to go swimming and kayaking and most importantly catch up on zzzzzzs. Oh and exercise. I neglected that for one whole month. No wonder I feel bloated and out of shape. No more coffee for me too for a month. I overdosed on brewed coffee trying to stay awake during my midnight study sessions. My body is just so abused and needs better nourishment.

DH was so sweet during this whole ordeal (not really but I just wanna be dramatic ;p). Each morning, he would fix my coffee and  make me a sandwich to take to class. I'm so spoiled. I'm just glad it's all over. I can go back to cooking more and taking care of my DH.





No comments:

Post a Comment