Sunday, August 1, 2010

In the Thick of Summer Classes

I'm back! Did anyone miss me? Hehe. Maybe it's time to start telling friends that I have a blog (or maybe not :D)

I've been busy taking my first summer classes in a long while, and coping semi-successfully with the accelerated workload. The tricks that I used last Spring Semester are not working for me this summer. In other words, I have to study more. Ack. Okay, I will stop boring you with my academic pursuits.

I'm reviewing for my exam, but summer thoughts keep popping in my head, vying for attention. I can't believe it's already August! I want to do gazillion stuff, but I'll be happy if I could at least do the following:

*Swim in the lake (went to the lake with the nieces but didn't get to swim)
*Bike around the neighborhood (I may have to wait for Fall since it's too hot right now)
*Kayak (tentative birthday plan)
*Picnic at the park (already bought a picnic blanket, gotta buy a basket)
*Go tubing
*Go to the newly opened nearby water park (it looks fun but always packed)
*Go camping (I'm ok with renting a cabin but hubby wants the whole shebang. We don't even own a tent)

Wish me luck! I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the summer. Now let me get back to my anatomy books. Tata!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I almost had a heart attack! You have a new post :D

    btw, do you want to host a blog party ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? I'm just swamped this summer. To think I'm only taking 2 classes, but my anatomy class is kicking my butt. I'm glad I'm halfway done though. So let me write more consistently first, and then I can host. :-)

    ReplyDelete