Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First Day of Summer

Today's the official first day of summer! DH's niece, Sabrinna, has been having a blast wading in our inflatable pool since yesterday. It sure beats the heat! I'm joining her later when the sun's not too hot anymore. Truth be told, summer is my least favorite season. Texas summer can be harsh, but then again I come from the tropics so I'm used to it.

Any day now, our little jelly bean will grace us with her presence. Can't wait to meet my lil princess. Summer is gonna be pretty special for us from now on alright. I'm already dreaming of the summer birthday parties we'll be throwing for her.

Anyhoo, here's a couple of pics from last Saturday's BBQ with DH's friend. Looking forward to more of these.

DH taking a break from barbecuing pork ribs. He's already perfected it!

with his high school buddy and son

No comments:

Post a Comment