Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy First Blog Anniversary

I didn't realize last Thursday was my blog's first anniversary. I can't believe it's been a year. It's amazing how I managed to keep this blog since I post sporadically. To this day, I'm still hesitant about sharing my thoughts online. Thus, only a handful of people know about its existence.

Maybe one day I'll decide to finally seek out like-minded souls and communicate with strangers. Who knows? But for now, this blog is my outlet. My little space in this online world where I get to say anything that my heart desires. Well, to a certain extent of course.

A year ago, I was hoping, wishing and praying to get pregnant; here I am now awaiting the birth of my little jelly bean. A month from now, my life will never be the same. It's comforting to know that I have this blog to turn to whenever I'll have those few moments to myself while taking care of my Tala.

They say writing is a lonely task. It is, but it is also rewarding. It helps me clear my head. It gives me the opportunity to look back and remember exactly how a certain instance happened; how I felt, how I dealt with things.

Written words are forever. I'm grateful I have this blog to keep track of a little part of my life; my fun and not-so-fun days, my triumphs big and small, anything and everything special or mundane that I choose to remember.

Happy First Anniversary my little blog. Here's to more postings this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment